Lauren places emphasis on wellness. She uses functional therapeutic massage to help your body: improve its physical capacity, prevent injury and increase its ability to heal itself.
Lauren Laberge, massage therapist, has been practicing therapeutic massage since she received her New York State Massage License in 2006. She is a professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association. Lauren participates in ongoing training in advanced massage techniques including:
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Training ~ 3 year/700 hour study Turtle Back Craniosacral Education ~ Margery Chessare, LMT, BCST
- Advanced Training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy with Michael Shea, PhD
- CranioSacral Therapy 1 ~ Upledger Institute International
- Fascia and Muscle in Myofascial Pain Seminar ~ Thomas Findley MD, PhD
- A Symposium on the Fascial Pelvis ~ Lisa M. Satalino, PT
- Lymphatic Facilitation for Upper Extremities ~ Dale Perry, LMT, CLT
- Medical Massage – Whiplash ~ Dale Perry, LMT, CLT
- Introduction to Myofascial Release Principles and Techniques ~ Lisa M. Satalino, PT
In addition, Lauren is a NYS Certified Special Education Teacher. Her experiences working with a wide range of students helped Lauren develop a myriad of strategies including: observation and problem solving skills, techniques for calming, sensory strategies as well as listening and responding to her patients and their bodies. Lauren’s 20 years of teaching experience has formed the basis for this new outlet.
Lauren is practicing massage therapy at her Delmar office at 204 Delaware Avenue, Delmar, NY 12054.
Click for Rates and Appointment information with Lauren or call 518.577.5488 today.