This is the year to pay attention to yourself; eat well, exercise and take care of your body.
Massage is an important part of your body’s wellness routine. Regular massage is a great way to reduce stress, anxiety, and tension ~ physical, mental, and emotional. If exercising, eating better or losing weight are among your resolutions make time for your massage this month ~ call or book online today!
Ok, now that you’ve added massage to your to do list, below are more ways you can stick to your 2013 New Years resolutions:
1. Follow through with your goals on a day to day basis.
2. Reward yourself in one week, two week or one month increments.
3. Keep a journal of your progress.
4. Get others involved or find like people working toward the same goal.
5. Keep motivated with a calendar, friends, diary and/or partner.
6. Be patient!
7. Be grateful that you have the opportunity to do this.
8. Find the fine line between motivation and obsession.
9. Make your goal a lifestyle change, not just a means to an end.
All of the top 2013 resolutions pertain to wellness. When you follow through on your personal goals is just makes you feel better.
If exercising, eating better or losing weight are among your resolutions, NOW is the time to add massage to your wellness routine. Providing yourself the opportunity to relax and unwind will aid in every aspect of your health and wellness.
Be positive, believe in yourself and you will be successful!