The first visit will be approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. In order to properly prepare for your first massage, please download and complete the Health History form prior to your visit or arrive 5-10 minutes early to complete the form in the waiting area. Thank you.
In the treatment room, your Massage Therapist will:
- listen to your goals for the session
- conduct a thorough assessment and evaluation of your condition/needs
- determine the best treatment plan to reach your session goals.
After the session you will be given “homework” to support your recovery between massage sessions including:
- stretching exercises, strengthening and conditioning
- exercises to restore proper movement patterns
- appropriate use of rest, ice or heat
Many conditions will need a series of treatments and this will also be determined in your first visit.